For years, I have shared my cancer survivor journey on this blog. In turn, many of you have left comments in response to many of the blog posts. (Thank you!! You all rock!) I’d like to magnify that by opening the stage for all cancer survivors to use their voice by commenting at the end of this post.
You can voice anything through your comments, as long as it is relates to your cancer survivor journey. This is your space to connect with others, help others, vent, inspire, and give back. For many of us, cancer can drain our energy, darker our spirit and quiet our voice. Fight the Fight!! Speak up and use your voice by sharing your comments! If it helps, here are some questions to get your minds going:
- Where are you in your cancer survivor journey?
- What lessons have you learned from having cancer?
- What gets you through the fear and difficult times?
- Are you putting off any kind of medical follow-up like a doctor visit, scan, blood work?
- How has your outlook on life changed?
- Has cancer had an impact on your relationships with your spouse/partner, children, family, friends, co-workers, self?
- What would you tell someone who was just diagnosed with cancer?
- Did you find an inner-strength and or stronger connection with a higher energy, spirit or source during your cancer survivor journey?
- What have you done to give back and help others fight the fight?
- Has your cancer survivor journey inspired you in some way? If so, what did you do with that inspiration?
- Do you still feel stuck in a “cancer mindframe” even though you’re in remission?
- Are you living life beyond cancer?
If you would like to comment on one of the questions or more, then go for it! If not, please voice your own thoughts.